Your monthly plan includes customized one-on-one fitness & nutrition coaching. In-person clients have the option to utilize virtual sessions when traveling or unable to come to the studio.
Training sessions are scheduled weekly at regular times Monday through Friday. Please note, I’m unable to reschedule sessions. If needed, we can have a phone consult about an at-home fitness session you can perform at a time which works best for you while keeping you on track to meet your goals!
MONTHLY IN-PERSON PLANS
- 1x per week – $85 per session
- 2x per week – $70 per session
- 3x per week – $70 per session
*Payments are due on the 1st of the month. Switching or cancelling plans can be done at the end of the month.
Virtual coaching is a great option for those who travel for long durations or simply have the discipline to workout independently.
- $300 per month – You’ll receive, via a shared spreadsheet, a program which includes two workouts which you’ll perform weekly for 4 weeks at your convenience. You’ll have access to me for support, check ins, questions, and video demos.
We will start with a personal assessment. I will email you a full intake to help me understand your exercise and injury history, short term and long term goals, and lifestyle factors. After completing this information we will schedule an online meeting to do a full live assessment and to go over specifics regarding needs vs. goals, time restraints, equipment availability, and anything else you feel is important to your success.
Occasionally, I offer in-home training sessions for special circumstances. Please inquire for pricing.
Private Fitness Studio: The Ultimate Workout Experience
Our sessions take place in my cozy and private studio in West Asheville with off-street parking. Private studios offer exclusive benefits:
- Privacy: Exercise without the distractions or crowds found in public gyms and focus on your workouts without feeling self conscious.
- Personalized attention: A private studio allows me to offer my undivided attention so I can I offer personalized guidance and support.
- Equipment availability: I love sharing but I also value your time. In a private studio the equipment is readily available for your use at all times. This allows for a more seamless and efficient workout experience.
IN-PERSON FITNESS COACHING
- Tailored resistance training program focused on increasing strength, power & mobility.
- Programs take into account specific health considerations, injuries, or limitations you may have. Training programs are built to accommodate any acute or chronic injuries.
- Your progress is tracked via a shared spreadsheet which you can access at home or on the road allowing you to workout additionally if needed.
- Exercise programs are yours to keep.
- Abbreviated travel & gym workouts if needed.
- Specific exercises & video how-to’s when necessary (keeping in mind what equipment you have access to). I use What’s App for videos.
- Unlimited text/email feedback & coaching support for both fitness & nutrition support.
What you’ll learn:
- The concept of flexible eating.
- How to lose, gain or maintain your weight while eating the foods you love.
- The importance of macronutrients.
- That food is more than just calories (but ALL calories count!).
- How to adjust the foods you loves based on your lifestyle & physical goals.
- A “One-Size-Fits-All” program doesn’t work for all.
- You can’t out exercise poor eating habits.
- A customized program that works for YOU!